4D Trolley Color Doppler
|FOB Price:||US $1-20,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-20,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PL-8018 4D
- Type: Ultrasound Scanner
- Group: Human
- Specification: ISO13485; SGS
- HS Code: 9018129110
- Classification: Imaging Diagnostic Equipment
- Certification: ISO13485
- Trademark: PALMARY
- Origin: Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
this machine is high end full-digital color doppler ultrasound diagnostic imaging system. equipped with advanced high-precision dbf (digital beam former) , drf (dynamic receiving focusing) , rda (real-time dynamic aperture) and dynamic apordization, the system provides authentic images with rich details. with powerful standard pc platform and ergonomic control panel, the system could easily meet increasing clinical diagnostic demand.
language: chinese, english, spanish, japanese, french.
- 3 probes, convex probe/trans-virginal probe/linear probe
- patient data management software
- thi (tissue harmonic imaging) software
- accessories: probe cable hangerx1, instruction manual cdx1, power cordx1, fusex3, print paper holderx1
-5.0mhz micro-convex probe
-4d volume probe.
- video printer, color video printer
|3.5mhz convex probe (2.5-3.5 -5.0 mhz)||applications: abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology, regional nerve block, procedure and biopsy guidance|
|5.0mhz micro-convex probe(4.5-5.0 -5.5 mhz)||applications: abdominal, cardiac.|
|6.5 mhz trans-vaginal probe (5.5-6.5 -7.5 mhz)||applications: uterus, adnexa and etc.|
|7.5 mhz linear probe (6.5-7.5 -8.5 mhz)||applications: eyeball, testicle, breast, small parts, nerve, vascular, venous access musculoskeletal, etc.|
|4d volume probe||applications: fetus, abdominal, pediatrics, small parts and etc.|
-display: b, c, m, 4b, b/m, 4d, cde, cfm,pwd, pd, dpi, bw/c and etc.
-image rotation: left and right, up and down, 90°rotation
-monitor: 17" high solution lcd monitor
-receiving focus: continuous dynamic focusing and dynamic aperture
-dynamic range: adjustable
-real-time dynamic zoom: panning zoom adjustable
-time format: 24-hour system
- body mark: ≥ 95 types
- automatic freeze available
- foot switch available
- image storing format: jpeg, bmp
- applications preset: for b, cfm or pw mode, 15 preset applications (including 5 user-defined applications) are available.
- annotations preset: 10 annotations available for each application (max. 15 characters for each annotation)
- ob table, ga setup: set up body parts and method of obstetrics measurement, review ga table and fetus growth table, create user-defined ga table and fetus growth table.
-tgc: 8 tgc levers
-acoustic power: adjustable
-gray scale: multilevel adjustable
edge enhancement, frame average, line average, focus optimization, gray restrain, gamma correction, contrast, brightness.
measurement and calculation:
- b mode: distance, circumference, area, volume, angle, ratio, stenosis rate.
- m mode routine measurement: heart rate, time, distance, speed, ratio, etc..
- gynecology measurement: uterus, cervix, endometrium, ovary, follicular.
- obstetrics measurement: ega, etd, fetal weight estimation, afi index, ob report (including ob tables) .
- cardiology measurement: lv measurement.
- urology measurement: prostate volume, displacement volume, bladder capacity, residual urine output.
- pw measurements: time, speed, heart rate, ri, pi, etc.
- other measurement: slice volume measurement, hip joint angle measurement.
- scanning depth: 35cm
- tgc: 8 tgc levers
- 256 gray scales
- frame: 586 frame/s
- dicom 3.0
- 160g hard disk
- patient data: medical record management, report inquiry and printing, image video output (hdd, dvd-rw, usb) , built-in ultrasound workstation.
- dimension: main unit plus monitor: 135cm (h) x 46cm (w) x 92mm (l)
- weight (without optional accessories) : main unit plus monitor: 68kg
- voltage: ~100-240v
- line frequency: 50~60hz
- power: 500w
supported output devices:
dvd/cd burner, usb removable storage devices, digital printers, analog video printers.